CBSE Class 10 - Pythagoras Theorem Videos
The largest side in a right-angled triangle is
A man goes 10 m to the east and then 24 m to the north. Find the distance from the start point.
A ladder 25 m long touches a window of a building 20 m above the ground. Determine the distance of the foot of the ladder from the building.
- hi sir can u please say hoe to find the angles of trianglr wheather it is a right angle
- proof pythagoras theorem
- Determine the length of altitude AD of isosceles triangle ABC of side 2a, 2a and a
- an equilateral triangle of side 9 cm is inscribed in a circle find the radius of the circle
- What is Pythagoras theorem?
- Write pythagouras theorem and prove it
Please solve this question
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.