CBSE Class 10 - Pythagoras Theorem Videos
∆ABC is a right-angled triangle with ∠B = 90o. By Pythagoras theorem,
In ∆XYZ, XY2 = YZ2 + XZ2, so
∆ABC is a right-angled triangle with AB = 5 cm, AC = 3 cm and ∠C = 90o. Find BC.
- hi sir can u please say hoe to find the angles of trianglr wheather it is a right angle
- proof pythagoras theorem
- Determine the length of altitude AD of isosceles triangle ABC of side 2a, 2a and a
- an equilateral triangle of side 9 cm is inscribed in a circle find the radius of the circle
- What is Pythagoras theorem?
- Write pythagouras theorem and prove it
Please solve this question
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.