CBSE Class 10 - Pythagoras Theorem Videos
In an isosceles triangle ∆ABC, ∠C = 90o. If AC = 6 cm, then AB =
What is the length of the hypotenuse of an isosceles triangle if one of its side is 4√2?
In an isosceles triangle ∆ABC, if AC = BC and AB2 = 2AC2, then ∠C =
- hi sir can u please say hoe to find the angles of trianglr wheather it is a right angle
- proof pythagoras theorem
- Determine the length of altitude AD of isosceles triangle ABC of side 2a, 2a and a
- an equilateral triangle of side 9 cm is inscribed in a circle find the radius of the circle
- What is Pythagoras theorem?
- Write pythagouras theorem and prove it
Please solve this question
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.