CBSE Class 10 - Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic Videos
Every natural number can be
If the LCM and HCF of two rational numbers are equal, then the numbers will be
If HCF (60, 72) = 12, then LCM (60, 72) = ?
If the HCF of 65 and 117 is expressible in the form 65m - 117, then the value of m is
- The exponent of 5 in the prime factorisation of 3750 is
- Find the largest number of 4-digits which is divisible by 4, 6, 8, 9, 10.
- Find the LCM and HCF of 26 and 91, and verify that LCM × HCF = Product Of Two Numbers.
- Find the smallest number which is divisible by 45, 30, 60.
Check whether can end with the digit 0 for any natural number n.
- co prime
- Express each number as product of its prime factors: (i) 140 (ii) 156 (iii) 3825 (iv) 5005 (v) 7429
- hcf and lcm of 96,207
How to solve this
- p and q are two consecutive even natural number 72 then HCF of p and q is
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.