CBSE Class 10 Maths Real Numbers
Two positive integers a and b are expressible in the form a = pq2 and b = p3q, p and q being prime numbers, then their LCM (a, b) is
If HCF (26, 169) = 13, then LCM(26, 169) = ?
A bell rings every 18 seconds, another every 60 seconds. At 5.00 pm, two bells ring simultaneously. At what time will the bells ring again at the same time?
Two positive integers a and b are expressible in the form a = pq2 and b = p3q, p and q being prime numbers, then their HCF (a, b) is
- Express each number as product of its prime factors: (i) 140 (ii) 156 (iii) 3825 (iv) 5005 (v) 7429
- hcf and lcm of 96,207
How to solve this
- p and q are two consecutive even natural number 72 then HCF of p and q is
- Q (1) The HCF of 96 and 404 is .......
- P and q are two consecutive even natural number 72 then HCF of P and q is
- If xy=4320 and LCM(x,y)=360 then find the HCF(x,y)
- if sum of two numbers is 1215 and their HCF is 81, then the possible number of pairsof such numbers are
- The traffic lights at three different roads crossing change after every 48 seconds ,72 seconds and 108 seconds respectively. If they all change simultaneously at 8 a.m . Then at what time will they again change simultaneously
- In the 10th question of 1b from rs aggarwal .why did we subtract 7 from lcm
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.