CBSE Class 10 Maths Quadratic Equations
We can solve a quadratic equation by
The product of two consecutive positive integers is 240. Find the numbers.
The area of a rectangular plot is 528 m2, and its length is one more than twice its breadth. Find the dimensions of the plot.
- Some student planned a picnic. The budget for the food was ₹480.as eight of them failed to join the party, the cost of the food for eachember increase by ₹10 find howany student went on the picnic
- Anita and Ritu together have 26 marbles. Both of them lost 3 marbles each, and the product of the number of marbles they now have is 91. Form a quadratic equation
- Find two consecutive odd positive integers,sum of whose squares is 290
- Two water taps together can fill a tank in 9⅜ hour.the tap of larger diameter taks 10 hour less then the smaller one to fill the tank separately.find the time in which each tap can separately fill the tank. [CBSE(Delhi)2019]
- Ruhi’s mother is 26 years older than her. The product of their ages (in years) 3 years from now will be 360. Form a Quadratic equation so as to find Ruhi’s age
- If I had walked 1 km/hr faster, I would have taken 15 minutes less to walk 3 km. Find the rate at which I was walking.
- The angry arjun carried some arrows for fighting with bheeshm with half the arrows he cut down the arrows thrown by bheeshm on him.And with six other arrows he killed the rath driver of bheeshm with arroweach he respectively knocked down the rath,flag,bow of bheeshm.finally with one more than 4 times square root of arrows he laid bheeshm unconscious on arrow bed.find the total no arrows.
- Guru was born in 1809 ad.in year x2 ad he. was ( x -3) years old find the value of x
- A fast train takes 3 hours less than a slow train for a journey of 600 km. If the speed of slow train is 10 km / hr less than that of the fast train, find the speeds of the two trains.
- a boat which has a speed of 75km/hr, goes upstream along the wind and returns to tje starting point.the speed of the stream and the wind is 4km/hr and 9km/hr respectively.if the total distance 90 km is covered by the boatin 8 hour,then find the time taken to travel upstream
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.