CBSE Class 10 - Word Problems in Quadratic Equations Videos
The product of two consecutive positive integers is 306. Find the smallest integer.
The sum of the square of two positive integers is 208. If the square of the larger number is 18 times the smaller number, find the smaller numbers.
Find two consecutive odd positive integers the sum of whose squares is 290.
- your study room is shaped like a rectangle it has a area of 28 square cm and diameter 22 cm can you tell its dimensional
- Meena and Seema alone can complete the whole work in (9y+3) days and 9z days, respectively and Reena and Kisan alone can complete the whole work in (2x + 2) days and (x - y) days, respectively. Reena and Chhaya together can complete the whole work in 18 days and Jaya and Payal together can complete the whole work in 24 days. Payal and Chhaya alone can complete the whole work in (10z + 2) days, and 6z days respectively. Kisan and Ira together can complete the whole work in 120/7 days and Ira and Jaya alone can complete the whole work in (x + y) days and 14z days, respectively. Find x, y and z.
- Some student planned a picnic. The budget for the food was ₹480.as eight of them failed to join the party, the cost of the food for eachember increase by ₹10 find howany student went on the picnic
- Anita and Ritu together have 26 marbles. Both of them lost 3 marbles each, and the product of the number of marbles they now have is 91. Form a quadratic equation
- Find two consecutive odd positive integers,sum of whose squares is 290
- Two water taps together can fill a tank in 9⅜ hour.the tap of larger diameter taks 10 hour less then the smaller one to fill the tank separately.find the time in which each tap can separately fill the tank. [CBSE(Delhi)2019]
- Ruhi’s mother is 26 years older than her. The product of their ages (in years) 3 years from now will be 360. Form a Quadratic equation so as to find Ruhi’s age
- If I had walked 1 km/hr faster, I would have taken 15 minutes less to walk 3 km. Find the rate at which I was walking.
- The angry arjun carried some arrows for fighting with bheeshm with half the arrows he cut down the arrows thrown by bheeshm on him.And with six other arrows he killed the rath driver of bheeshm with arroweach he respectively knocked down the rath,flag,bow of bheeshm.finally with one more than 4 times square root of arrows he laid bheeshm unconscious on arrow bed.find the total no arrows.
- Guru was born in 1809 ad.in year x2 ad he. was ( x -3) years old find the value of x
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.