CBSE Class 10 - Zeroes and Coefficients Videos
- find the zeroes of the quadratic polynomial and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coffiecient 4u+8u
- Show that 2 × 3 × 7 × 11 × 17 + 11 is a composite number.
- If the zeroes of the polynomial x3 – 3x2 + x + 1 are a – b, a, a + b, find a and b
- verify that 1,-1and 3 are the zeroes of the cubic polynomials x^3-3x^2+3 and check the relationship between zeroes and the coefficients
- if p(x) =x² +5x+2, then find the value of p (3)+p(2)+p(0)
answer this question
- The sum of two numbers is 80. The larger number exceeds the smaller number by 4. If the smaller number is'y'and larger number is'x'then the larger number is
- if one zeroes of the polynomial 3x^2-8x+2k+1is seven times the other then the value of k is
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.