CBSE Class 10 Maths Coordinate Geometry
- draw the graph of the equations y=x and x=1. Hence , find the area of the triangle formed by these two lines and the x-axis
- name the special quadrilateral formed by the lines x=2,x=-2 ,y=3 and y=-2and hence find its area
- in each of the following find the value of k for which the points are collinear . 1) (7,-2), (5,1) ,(3,k)
- In each of the following, find the value of a for which the given points are collinear. (ii) (a-3-2a), (-a+1,2a) and (-4-a,6-2a)
The 27th question...
- Find the area of the Triangle ABC, with vertex A(1,-4) and midpoint of AB and AC as X(2,-1) and Y(0,-4) respectively.
- in RD Sharma's solution , ex.6.5 , Q.24, why we have taken the value 1/2 with both positive and negative sign. What is the reason for doing this?????
- find the area of triangle whose vertices are( - 8, 4)( - 6, 6) and (-3, 9)
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.