CBSE Class 10 Maths Coordinate Geometry
Which of the following formulae can be used to find the area of a triangle if all the sides of the triangle are given?
Find the area of the triangle whose vertices are (1, 2), (2, 4), (3, 6).
Which of the following is correct?
- draw the graph of the equations y=x and x=1. Hence , find the area of the triangle formed by these two lines and the x-axis
- name the special quadrilateral formed by the lines x=2,x=-2 ,y=3 and y=-2and hence find its area
- in each of the following find the value of k for which the points are collinear . 1) (7,-2), (5,1) ,(3,k)
- In each of the following, find the value of a for which the given points are collinear. (ii) (a-3-2a), (-a+1,2a) and (-4-a,6-2a)
The 27th question...
- Find the area of the Triangle ABC, with vertex A(1,-4) and midpoint of AB and AC as X(2,-1) and Y(0,-4) respectively.
- in RD Sharma's solution , ex.6.5 , Q.24, why we have taken the value 1/2 with both positive and negative sign. What is the reason for doing this?????
- find the area of triangle whose vertices are( - 8, 4)( - 6, 6) and (-3, 9)
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.