CBSE Class 10 - Tangents to A Circle Videos
Tangents to a Circle
If two parallel tangents PQ and RS touch the circle C at A and B, respectively, then AB is the ___ of the circle.
Two concentric circles have centre O. A chord PQ of the larger circle is bisected by the smaller circle at point R, so PQ is ____ to the smaller circle.
By which of the following properties is ∆OPR congruent to ∆OQR?
OA = 17 cm and AB = 8 cm. Find OB.
in the given figure a triangle abc is drawn to circumscribe a circle of radius 3 cm such that the segment bd and dc are respectively of length 6 and 9 cm
if the area of traingle abc is 54cm2 then find side ab and ac
- prime factorisation
- prove that the tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact
- radious of circle is
- A tangent PQ at a point P on a circle of radius 5cm meets a line through the centre O at a point such that OQ=13cm. Find the length of PQ.
- Prove that the lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal. *
- The length of a tangent from a point A at distance 5 cm from the centre of the circle is 4 cm. The radius of the circle is
- From any point on the common chord of two intersecting circles, tangents be drawn to thecircles, prove that they are equal.
please answer these questions
- A tangent PA is drawn fron an external point P to a circle of radius 3 cm such that the distance of the point P from O is 6cm.Find yhe value of.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.