The length of a tangent from a point A at distance 5 cm from the centre of the circle is 4 cm. The radius of the circle is
Asked by rashikediadelhi | 21st Sep, 2020, 09:02: AM
This question is answered here.
Answered by | 22nd Sep, 2020, 04:22: PM
- prime factorisation
- prove that the tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact
- radious of circle is
- A tangent PQ at a point P on a circle of radius 5cm meets a line through the centre O at a point such that OQ=13cm. Find the length of PQ.
- Prove that the lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal. *
- From any point on the common chord of two intersecting circles, tangents be drawn to thecircles, prove that they are equal.
- please answer these questions
- A tangent PA is drawn fron an external point P to a circle of radius 3 cm such that the distance of the point P from O is 6cm.Find yhe value of.
- Draw two concentric circles of radio 3 cm and 5 cm . Taking a point on the outer circle , construct the pair of tangents to the inner circle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number