CBSE Class 10 Biology Life Processes
How do thin gills with a large surface area offer an advantage to fish?
I ⟶ Oxygen easily diffuses into the gills
II ⟶ Oxygen rapidly enters the gills
III ⟶ They facilitate easy exchange of gases between blood and water
Breakdown of glucose into pyruvate occurs in the
In anaerobic respiration in yeast, pyruvate is converted to
What is the fate of the pyruvate molecules which enter the mitochondria of cells?
- what is respiration. explain the whole process
- The image shows the circulation of blood in fishes. Which option correctly traces the pathway of blood flow in fish body? (a) Gill capillaries → oxygenated blood → heart → body cells → deoxygenated blood → gills (b) Gill capillaries → oxygenated → body cells → deoxygenated blood → heart → gills (c) capillaries → heart → oxygenated blood → body cells → deoxygenated blood → heart → gills (d) Gill capillaries → oxygenated blood → heart → body cells → deoxygenated blood → heart → gills
- What are anabolic?
- Rahul took a 10% solution of glucose in a test tube. He added a pinch of yeast and shook it well and left it in a warm place overnight. Next day he took a drop of solution on a slide and observed under microscope. What do you think he saw?
- Define Fermentation
- in males,larynx is known as ?
- What percentage of oxygen is found in water if 21% of oxygen is found in the atmosphere?
- Q4) State which of the following statements are false. Rewrite the correct statements, if false: i.Air is all around. ii.Air cannot be compressed. iii.Nitrogen is the major component of air iv.Aquatic animals do not breathe the air dissolve in water. v.All living organisms breathe air to remain alive.
- what is difference between respiration and breathing
- what is mean by respiration
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.