CBSE Class 10 Biology Life Processes
Which of the following is the first part of respiration?
What is the role of oxygen in respiration?
Exchange of gases in the plants occurs through
- what is respiration. explain the whole process
- The image shows the circulation of blood in fishes. Which option correctly traces the pathway of blood flow in fish body? (a) Gill capillaries → oxygenated blood → heart → body cells → deoxygenated blood → gills (b) Gill capillaries → oxygenated → body cells → deoxygenated blood → heart → gills (c) capillaries → heart → oxygenated blood → body cells → deoxygenated blood → heart → gills (d) Gill capillaries → oxygenated blood → heart → body cells → deoxygenated blood → heart → gills
- What are anabolic?
- Rahul took a 10% solution of glucose in a test tube. He added a pinch of yeast and shook it well and left it in a warm place overnight. Next day he took a drop of solution on a slide and observed under microscope. What do you think he saw?
- Define Fermentation
- in males,larynx is known as ?
- What percentage of oxygen is found in water if 21% of oxygen is found in the atmosphere?
- Q4) State which of the following statements are false. Rewrite the correct statements, if false: i.Air is all around. ii.Air cannot be compressed. iii.Nitrogen is the major component of air iv.Aquatic animals do not breathe the air dissolve in water. v.All living organisms breathe air to remain alive.
- what is difference between respiration and breathing
- what is mean by respiration
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.