CBSE Class 10 - Introduction to Respiration Videos
Which of the following is the first part of respiration?
What is the role of oxygen in respiration?
Exchange of gases in the plants occurs through
- what is bio diversity
- "The outside sources of energy could be quite varied, since the environment is not under the control of the individual organism." Analyse.
- Is breathing same as respiration ? If not, why ?
- explain respiration
- what is respiration. explain the whole process
- The image shows the circulation of blood in fishes. Which option correctly traces the pathway of blood flow in fish body? (a) Gill capillaries → oxygenated blood → heart → body cells → deoxygenated blood → gills (b) Gill capillaries → oxygenated → body cells → deoxygenated blood → heart → gills (c) capillaries → heart → oxygenated blood → body cells → deoxygenated blood → heart → gills (d) Gill capillaries → oxygenated blood → heart → body cells → deoxygenated blood → heart → gills
- What are anabolic?
- Rahul took a 10% solution of glucose in a test tube. He added a pinch of yeast and shook it well and left it in a warm place overnight. Next day he took a drop of solution on a slide and observed under microscope. What do you think he saw?
- Define Fermentation
- in males,larynx is known as ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.