CBSE Class 10 - Excretion Videos
Which of the following specifies the correct order of organs involved in the removal of wastes from the body?
Which part of the nephron is involved in ultrafiltration?
Which of the following supplies blood to the kidneys?
- WHAT IS EXCRETION?
- what are the mode excretion in plants
- Why can't kidney filter out toxin directly ? Why liver need to break down the toxin? Wouldn't it better to filter out directly through Kidney but not through liver as during detoxification it produce waste products which Kidney again need to excrete it?
- how does a plant secret a fluid and why?
- List two factors on which the amount of water reabsorbed depends.
What is the dialysis machine
- WHAT IS THE dialysis machine
- explain human excreatory system
- Which blood vessel carry blood from the kidney and to the heart ?
- give the structure and function of nephron
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.