CBSE Class 10 - Excretion Videos
Chemical reactions taking place in the body for growth and reproduction of organisms together constitute
In unicellular organisms, waste products are usually expelled by
Urine stored in the ___________ gets expelled from the body through the
The renal artery forms a dense network of capillaries called the ___________ inside a cup-shaped structure called the
- WHAT IS EXCRETION?
- what are the mode excretion in plants
- Why can't kidney filter out toxin directly ? Why liver need to break down the toxin? Wouldn't it better to filter out directly through Kidney but not through liver as during detoxification it produce waste products which Kidney again need to excrete it?
- how does a plant secret a fluid and why?
- List two factors on which the amount of water reabsorbed depends.
What is the dialysis machine
- WHAT IS THE dialysis machine
- explain human excreatory system
- Which blood vessel carry blood from the kidney and to the heart ?
- give the structure and function of nephron
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.