CBSE Class 10 Biology Heredity and Evolution
- In human, the allele for brown eyes (B) is dominant over that for blue eyes (b). A brown eyed woman marries a blue eyed man, and they have six children. Four of the children are brown eyed and two of them are blue eyed. a) What is the genotype of blue eyes offspring? b) What is the woman's genotype? c) Mention the above process of inheritance in a flow chart.
- explain law of inheritance
- importance of variation?
- a man with blood group A ,black color hair is crossed with woman with blood group O , brown colour hair show the monohybrid cross
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.