CBSE Class 10 Maths Graphical Solution To Linear Equations
- solve for X and Y the equations are 2 X + 3 Y is equal to 9 and 4 x + 6 Y is equal to 15
- The value of k for which the system of equations kx-y=2 and 6x-2y=3 has a unique solution is what ?
- The graphical representation of the linear equation y-5=0 is ------ ( a point, a line, a curve)
- Write as linear equation: the cost of 5 kg sugar and 3 kg oil is `440
- Draw the graph of x+y = 2 and x - y = 0 and hence find the vertices of the triangle formed by the lines and the x-axis.
- If we subtract a number from twice of other number we get 2, but if we subtract the same number from 4 time the other we get 8. Make the linear equation for the situation and solve it graphically.
- The cost of 2 kg of apples and 1 kg of grapes in market A on a day was found to be Rs. 160. And in market B it was found that, the cost of 4 kg of apples and 2 kg of grapes is Rs. 300. Represent the situation algebraically and geometrically.
- Represent the system of equations 4x - y = 4 and 4x + y = 12 graphically. Determine the vertices of the triangle formed by these lines and the x-axis. Shade the triangular region so formed.
- From the graph given below, find whether the system of equations is consistent or not
- Find ‘k’ if the line passes through (2, -1)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number