write the various compartments of human digestive system
Asked by malik.rajesh9211 | 5th Apr, 2020, 03:35: PM
The digestive system in human beings consists of alimentary canal and associated digestive glands. The alimentary canal consists of mouth, oesophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and anus. The associated glands consist of salivary glands, liver, pancreas, gastric and intestinal glands.
Answered by Ramandeep | 5th Apr, 2020, 08:15: PM
- name two herbivirous animal
- What is a parasite? Answer for class 7th
- What is the role of caecum in the digestion of ruminants?
- if we will apply a digestive system of a grass eating animal in a human body,then can we survive?
- what are parasites. what are the different types of parasites.
- how does digestion occur in ruminants grass eating animals. why do ruminants digest their food in two steps.
- humans cannot digest cellulose. give reason
- Why do grass-eating animals keep chewing continuously even when they are not eating? What is this process called?
- What is the function of pseudopodia in Amoeba?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number