what is rumen
Asked by allinonemix2022 | 29th Jul, 2020, 11:02: AM
Rumen is the first stomach of a ruminant, which receives food or cud from the oesophagus, partly digests it with the aid of bacteria, and passes it to the reticulum.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 29th Jul, 2020, 11:25: AM
- what is Ruminents
- what is entiered digestion
- what is nutritionlization
- How animals like cow digest the grass?
- write the various compartments of human digestive system
- name two herbivirous animal
- What is a parasite? Answer for class 7th
- What is the role of caecum in the digestion of ruminants?
- if we will apply a digestive system of a grass eating animal in a human body,then can we survive?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number