Write the Reaction that occur between sodium and water
Asked by kk564025 | 28th Jan, 2020, 10:25: PM
Balanced chemical equation when Sodium reacts with water-
2Na+2H2O------->2NaOH + H2
Answered by Ravi | 29th Jan, 2020, 10:42: AM
- Give an example of a chemical,undesirable permanent change.
- How are fullerenes formed?
- iam not understanding chemical reaction
- How would we separate lead nitrate + lead sulphate + lead chloride
- name the process in which heat is liberated during a change ?
- Write true or false: Distilled water decomposes on passing electric current.
- fill in the blanks 1)Heat increases the temperature and in turns increases its______________________. 2)reactions that take place when exposed to light _______________________________ .
- Burning of phosphorus is a which change
- what is chemical change
- If change from solid to gas and vice versa, then what is deposition or de-sublimation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number