write the energy conversion that takes place in hydropwer plant
Asked by rg4433333 | 24th Feb, 2019, 09:35: PM
Potential energy of water stored at a height is converted to electrical energy in hydroelectric plant
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 24th Feb, 2019, 10:36: PM
- Write difference between thermal power and hydro power plant on the basis of energy generation
- What is the basis of nuclear energy.Explain briefly.
- Q.1. What are hotspots? Q.2. What is the use of glass sheet in the solar cooker?
- why should we use energy judiciously?give any four suggestions to save energy.
- Energy from various sources is considered to have been derived from the sun. Do you agree? Justify your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number