What is solar constant
Asked by acshanadhana15 | 9th Sep, 2020, 08:16: AM
The amount of energy that normally falls on a unit area of the Earth's atmosphere per second when the Earth is at its mean distance from the Sun is called the Solar Constant. The value of the solar constant is found experimentally to be 1.35 kW m-2.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 9th Sep, 2020, 05:55: PM
- What is bombarding with 'low energy neutrons'? ?
- how does a water. mill and a wind mill work
- what is solar cell
- compare and contrast fossil fuels and the sun as direct sources of energy
- state true or false inside a nuclear reactor there are several rods of uranium used as coolant.
- Sir / Madam, the answer in mcq for sun is exhaustible or inexhaustible is exhaustible. But according to google sun stop shining after about 5 billion years because all the hydrogen in its core will run out which is the main fuel due to the sun produces light . So, how is sun an exhaustible resource...... https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1DFOC_enIN722IN722&sxsrf=ALeKk01FxDzzR6NaiqJemSXjUgozE6Es6A%3A1583300076347&ei=7D1fXuboFOOZmgewopyQBA&q=will+sun+someday+stop+shining&oq=will+sun+someday+stop+shining&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30.3573.5587..6812...0.2..0.274.1316.0j6j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.xERtvtCTqGA&ved=0ahUKEwjmjv60jIDoAhXjjOYKHTARB0IQ4dUDCAs&uact=5 ( FOR REFERENCE).
- write the energy conversion that takes place in hydropwer plant
- Write difference between thermal power and hydro power plant on the basis of energy generation
- What is the basis of nuclear energy.Explain briefly.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number