why the colour of sky is blue? explain briefly
Asked by ujjwalviky2003 | 30th Oct, 2017, 02:05: PM
Earths atmosphere has many particles of dust, water vapour and other gases.
All these particles have size around the size of the wavelength of blue light.
So when white light from enters earth atmosphere blue
wavelength gets scattered and other wavelength doesn't get scattered in it.
Answered by Gajendra | 7th Dec, 2017, 02:22: PM
- When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
- Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
- what is difference between centrifugal and centripetal force
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number