why the colour of sky is blue? explain briefly
Asked by ujjwalviky2003 | 30th Oct, 2017, 02:05: PM
Earths atmosphere has many particles of dust, water vapour and other gases.
All these particles have size around the size of the wavelength of blue light.
So when white light from enters earth atmosphere blue
wavelength gets scattered and other wavelength doesn't get scattered in it.
Answered by Gajendra | 7th Dec, 2017, 02:22: PM
- Acceleration due to gravity becomes 1/4th. Show it at what height.
- if distance between the two masses is increased by factor of 3 then what will be the force of gravity between them be?
- Acceleration due to gravity. Derive its formula.
- A ball is thrown vertically upwards and rises to a height of 126.5 m. Calculate the (i) velocity by which the ball was thrown upwards and (ii) the time taken by the ball to reach the highest point. (Given is g = 9.8 ms–²) At Least 100 to 150 words
- What is gravity?
- state the universal law of gravitation?
- The mass of eartE is 6×10^24kg and that of the moon is 7.4×10^22 kg if the distance between them is 3.84×10^5km calculate the force exerted by the earth on moon
- If both the moon and the earth have gravitational force then why the earth not revolve around the earth
- Determine the value and unit of universal gravitational constant
- two objects of masses m1 and m2 when seperated by distance 'd'in air attract each other with force 4N.how is magnitude of force changed vwhen masses of object is reduced to one half??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number