CBSE Class 9 Physics Universal Law of Gravitation
- what is gravity?
- if the mass of an object be 10 kg what is its weight?
- What is the gravitational force at the core of the earth. What is the value of that force which is applied by the earth on any object at the earth's core?
- Acceleration due to gravity becomes 1/4th. Show it at what height.
- if distance between the two masses is increased by factor of 3 then what will be the force of gravity between them be?
- Acceleration due to gravity. Derive its formula.
- A ball is thrown vertically upwards and rises to a height of 126.5 m. Calculate the (i) velocity by which the ball was thrown upwards and (ii) the time taken by the ball to reach the highest point. (Given is g = 9.8 ms–²) At Least 100 to 150 words
- What is gravity?
- state the universal law of gravitation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number