why is vegetative propagation practised for growing some type of plants.
Asked by pradhanrohan808 | 27th Aug, 2020, 09:27: PM
Please click on Vegetative Propagation to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Aug, 2020, 11:53: AM
- what is difference between regeneration and budding
- which type of layering is done in jasmine?
- 1.how many life processes occurs in amoeba? 2.bacteria spieces will end if they stop reproducing.how?
- whip like structure ??
- how is grafting asexual reproduction as it involves mixing of 2 species
- spore formation
- what is enzymes
- why grafting does not comes under sexual mode of reproduction ?
- difference between multicellular and unicellular organism in terms of reproduction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number