why is hormone called chemical messenger
Asked by Kuyilysakthivelu | 1st Jul, 2020, 05:48: PM
Please click on Chemical Messengers to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 1st Jul, 2020, 06:58: PM
- Why insulin is always injected into the body of the patients instead of giving orally?
- Why hormones are called chemical messenger.
- For which reason overexertion is caused in insulin
- Select the odd one out. Saliva,bile,sweat,tears Give reasons for your choice
- Which hormone is released as soon as taking a meal ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number