Why hormones are called chemical messenger.
Asked by askanali786 | 30th Sep, 2019, 03:35: AM
- Hormones are called chemical messengers because they are chemical agents that travel around the body to tell specific cells to perform a specific action.
- The term hormone describes a variety of chemicals that perform these signaling tasks.
- Hormones can range from proteins to amino acids to steroids.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Sep, 2019, 11:13: AM
- why is hormone called chemical messenger
- Why insulin is always injected into the body of the patients instead of giving orally?
- For which reason overexertion is caused in insulin
- Select the odd one out. Saliva,bile,sweat,tears Give reasons for your choice
- Which hormone is released as soon as taking a meal ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number