why is a chemical reaction balanced
Asked by sk6780563 | 8th Sep, 2020, 09:03: AM
According to law of conservation of mass, when a chemical reaction occurs, the mass of the products should be equal to mass of the reactants. Therefore, the amount of the atoms in each element does not change in the chemical reaction. As a result chemical equation needs to be balanced.
Answered by Ramandeep | 8th Sep, 2020, 12:18: PM
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number