Why does the water starts to get boil after creating vaccum i.e removing all the air?
Asked by aman21nikwar | 4th Oct, 2015, 06:39: PM
The boiling point of any liquid increases with increase in pressure.
For example, we use pressure cooker to increase the boiling point of water inside the pressure cooker.
Similarly, boiling point of water decreases with decrease in pressure.
From the below graph, it is zero degree in vaccum or at zero atm pressure.
Thus, it is clear that, it is not temperature, but pressure which decides the boiling point of water or any liquid.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 5th Oct, 2015, 09:14: AM
- find molar mass of sodium carbonate
- Calculate the mass of 1.5 mole of methane CH4
- How to find mass number without knowing no of neutrons and atomic mass .
- State the low of mass conservation
- How to find Number of neutrons in an atom if you don't know it's mass number and atomic mass?
- molecular mass of magnesium chloride is?
- what is the mass of sulphur
- how will you calculate the mass number of argon,helium,phosphorus
- is automic mass same for all elements or is a different for different atoms? explain ? explain
- mass of 5.84*10^21 atoms of Helium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number