why do we cough
Asked by akritisingh032009 | 27th Sep, 2021, 11:57: AM
Coughing is a way in which our body gets rid of foreign particles, irritants, microbes, mucus and bacteria – among other allergens from the throat.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Sep, 2021, 12:32: PM
- INSPIRATION IS THE PROCESS OF
- Where are the lungs located in our body
- Why is it neccesary to keep our nose clean?
- what is alveoli
- what are alveoli?
- The given graph shows changes in the pressure in lungs during breathing.
- Why do testube with snail and plant both have higher concerntration of carbon dioxide than only snail or only water plant/
- How is O2 transported by the blood from lungs to the tissues? Make a flow chart.
- What is the function of the respiratory system?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number