Which two natural forces may deplete the water table?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 10th Sep, 2014, 02:38: PM
Scanty rainfall and hot winds are natural forces that may deplete the water table.
Answered by | 10th Sep, 2014, 04:38: PM
- depletion of water table is due to
- How can groundwater be replenished?
- In an artesian spring, the water flows through a. The cracks b. The bed rock c. More than one spring d. The water table
- Q-1 What cause depletion of under groundwater?
- What is the effect of concretization on the ground water levels?
- What do you understand by aquifer?
- What is infiltration? How does it occur?
- What do you understand by water table? Name the factors that affect water table.
- (a) On digging a hole in the ground near a water body, we find the soil to be moist. Why?(b) How can we pump out the water in the aquifers?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number