Which raw material is responsible for release of O2(oxygen) in photosynthesis?
Asked by pdcavita | 2nd Dec, 2017, 10:10: AM
Water is responsible for release of molecular oxygen in photosynthesis
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Dec, 2017, 12:00: PM
- detailed notes of life process
- what is photosynthesis
- what is meaning of luck?
- what is science ??
- Why do we write 12 H2O instead of 6 H2O in the reactant's side in photosynthesis even if it is already balanced ?
- what is chemoautotrophic nutrition?
- define legnin
- What is Autotrophic Nutrition
- Why do plants need nitrogen?
- cross section of leaf
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number