what are life processes
Asked by topperlearningforcontent | 9th Jun, 2022, 12:46: PM
The basic functions performed by organisms to maintain their life on Earth are called life processes.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 9th Jun, 2022, 01:18: PM
- xylem and phloem
- what are life processes
- what is the process through which water is split during the photosynthesis
- which bacteria synthesise its own food
- what is plastids
- difference between alive not alive
- what is nutrition?
- what is the role of magnesium in chlorohyll
- (i) Write a balanced chemical equation for process of photosynthesis. (ii)When do desert plants take up carbon dioxide and perform photosynthesis?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number