Which out of burning of wax and melting of wax is a chemical change ? Give reason
Asked by Urvidoshi00 | 4th Jan, 2020, 10:43: PM
Melting of wax is physical change because only physical state is changing from solid to liquid but burning of wax is chemical change because in burning, wax reacts with oxygen present in surroundings and forms carbon di oxide and ash.
Answered by Ravi | 5th Jan, 2020, 08:10: PM
- Question no.10
- how do we combine reactions
- What is the name given for the substance that react and form in a chemical reaction
- Is it necessary to state the temperature and colour of the reactants and products in every chemical reaction?
- why does colour of copper sulphate solution change when iron nail is dipped in it
- what is chemical reaction?
- why do silver articles turn black when kept in open for a few days?
- How many types of chemical equation
- a shiny brown coloured element on heating in air becomes black in colour
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number