which of these is not a good argument in favour of democracy? why? a) people feel free and equal in a democracy. b) democracies resolve conflicts in a better way than others. c) democratic government is more accountable to the people. d) democracies are more prosperous than other.
Asked by narayanagrawal1974 | 27th Jun, 2022, 01:56: PM
(d) Democracies are more prosperous than others. This is not a good argument in favour of democracy because a democracy does not gurantee or ensure prosperity. Prosperity of a nation depends on several factors like existence of resources, education and skills of its people, geographic location, politicl stability, economic independence etc.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 27th Jun, 2022, 08:59: PM
- Difference between direct and representative democracy?
- mention any three characteristics of the Indian constitution
- what is direct democracy
- why is democracy
- What are the different types of benefits the citizens enjoy in a democratic country
- democracy is all about political competition and power play.there is no scope for morality.' Justify the statement by arguments against democracy?
- which of the following statement is correct? a)The army rulers of Myanmar are elected by the people. b) People have no say under the army rule. c) Pinochet of Chile was a democratic leader. d)The king of Saudi Arabia rule because the people have chosen him.
- Explain the fundamental Rights of Indian with an Example
- five features of Indian Constitution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number