CBSE Class 9 Civics What is Democracy? Why Democracy?
- Difference between direct and representative democracy?
- which of these is not a good argument in favour of democracy? why? a) people feel free and equal in a democracy. b) democracies resolve conflicts in a better way than others. c) democratic government is more accountable to the people. d) democracies are more prosperous than other.
- mention any three characteristics of the Indian constitution
- what is direct democracy
- why is democracy
- What are the different types of benefits the citizens enjoy in a democratic country
- democracy is all about political competition and power play.there is no scope for morality.' Justify the statement by arguments against democracy?
- which of the following statement is correct? a)The army rulers of Myanmar are elected by the people. b) People have no say under the army rule. c) Pinochet of Chile was a democratic leader. d)The king of Saudi Arabia rule because the people have chosen him.
- Explain the fundamental Rights of Indian with an Example
- five features of Indian Constitution
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.