Which is the element that has the highest first ionization potential?
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 19th Feb, 2020, 08:54: PM
Answered by Ravi | 20th Feb, 2020, 04:57: PM
- __ group element has low ionization enthalpy. Option: A)2 B)14 C)16 D)18
- pls explain
- Explain the periodic properties of the elements.
- Which is the element that has the highest first ionization potential?
- what are the exception in the periodic table
- Lanthanoid concontractions
- why 15 group low velctron gain enthalpy than 16 group
- What is lattice enthalpy
- How to find strength of oxidising character of an element.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number