Which is the element that has the highest first ionization potential?
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 19th Feb, 2020, 08:54: PM
Answered by Ravi | 20th Feb, 2020, 04:57: PM
- Explain the periodic properties of the elements.
- Which is the element that has the highest first ionization potential?
- what are the exception in the periodic table
- Lanthanoid concontractions
- why 15 group low velctron gain enthalpy than 16 group
- What is lattice enthalpy
- How to find strength of oxidising character of an element.
- What is the atomic volume of germanium, if its atomic mass is 72.6 and its density is 5.47g cm-3
- Among Na and Mg, which will have higher second ionisation enthalpy? Given that the atomic number of sodium (Na = 11) and magnesium (Mg = 12)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number