When we sleep does our breathing rate slow down?
If yes then why
Asked by dszptk | 28th Oct, 2018, 10:11: AM
When we feel asleep or we are sleeping or taking rest, we don't receive sufficient amount of oxygen to produce the normal energy to work ; as at a certain time our cells also needs rest. Therefore, breathing rate slows down.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 28th Oct, 2018, 07:32: PM
- the stem is the main respiration organ in a plant is it true or false...
- how do lizards breath
- aerobic anaerobic
- If their is no algae in water bodies then fish survive in water
- When plants respire
- A potted plant may die if it is over waterde.Give reasons.
- How do snakes respire?
- Explain the breathing mechanism in insects.
- How do earthworms breathe?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number