How do snakes respire?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Snakes respire through the normal contraction and relaxation of muscles present between the ribs. However, they lack a diaphragm.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- A potted plant may die if it is over waterde.Give reasons.
- When we sleep does our breathing rate slow down? If yes then why
- Explain the breathing mechanism in insects.
- How do earthworms breathe?
- (i) Why do frogs use their lungs as well as skin for breathing? (ii) How do plant roots take in oxygen?
- (i) How do dolphins breathe?(ii) Do snails have lungs for respiration? How do they breathe?
- Do snails have lungs for respiration? How do they breathe?
- (i) How do plants respire?(ii) If a potted plant is over-watered for a long time, then the plant may die. Give reason.
- If a potted plant is over-watered for a long time, then the plant may die. Give reason.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number