When plants respire
Asked by rajibsaikia1977 | 9th Jun, 2020, 10:01: PM
Plants respire all the time, day and night. During day time, due to photosynthesis, rate of respiration is low. At night, in the absence of photosynthesis, the rate of respiration is high.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 10th Jun, 2020, 12:42: PM
- the stem is the main respiration organ in a plant is it true or false...
- how do lizards breath
- aerobic anaerobic
- If their is no algae in water bodies then fish survive in water
- A potted plant may die if it is over waterde.Give reasons.
- When we sleep does our breathing rate slow down? If yes then why
- How do snakes respire?
- Explain the breathing mechanism in insects.
- How do earthworms breathe?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number