When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
Asked by samreenshaikh871 | 29th May, 2021, 03:03: PM
We assume that your question is -
When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is uniform. Give reason.
Yes. When the object is falling freely acceleration is uniform.
Gravitational force acting on a mass m which is at a height h above earths surface when it is falling freely is given as,
where G is gravitational constant, M is mass of earth , R is radius of earth.
since force is mass×acceleration , acceleration g of mass m from eqn.(1) is given by,
In eqn.(2) radius of earth R = 6371 km, hence if h << R, we can consider (R+h) ≈ R, hence
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 31st May, 2021, 12:15: PM
- If two bodies of masses 2 kg and 4 kg are separated by 10 m, the gravitational force of attraction between them is _____N. (a) 5.336 10-12 (b) 23.29 x 10–13 (c) 9.324 x 10-10 (d) 9.45 x 10-15
- dimensions meaning
- What is difference between gravitational constant and acceleration due to gravity
- what is gravitation
- what is Gravitational Force
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number