What is variable valency?
Asked by swetasvi | 16th Feb, 2020, 09:41: PM
Check the already answered link for variable valency, here.
Answered by | 16th Feb, 2020, 10:24: PM
- what information does a symbol convey?
- What is meant by radicals
- Why should an equation be balanced?explain with the help of equation
- what is the formula of copper nitrate
- What is a symbol? What information does it convey
- How to write in attractive manner in chemistry paper.
- What is the atomic number of ammonia
- Molecular waeight
- calculate the relative the molecular masses for the following compounds. (Note:Cl=35.5,O=16, C=12, H=1, Na=23, S=32) Sulphuric acid Sodium hydroxide Glucose Carbo dioxide
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number