what is vaccine ? how does it works ?
Asked by tinu1972 | 26th Jul, 2015, 07:34: PM
A vaccine is a product that produces immunity from a disease and can be administered through needle injections or by mouth.
When foreign invaders such as bacteria or virus enter the body, immune cells called lymphocytes respond by producing antibodies.These antibodies fight the invader known as an antigen and protect against further infection.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 27th Jul, 2015, 08:09: AM
- what is microganism
- Which of the following is multicellular
- Name two unicellular organisms.
- What is microorganisms
- Give some objective questions of this chapter
- what are microorganism
- what is microorganisms
- examples of micro organisms
- microbes that can be used to make antibiotics such as penicillin are
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number