what is vaccine ? how does it works ?
Asked by tinu1972 | 26th Jul, 2015, 07:34: PM
A vaccine is a product that produces immunity from a disease and can be administered through needle injections or by mouth.
When foreign invaders such as bacteria or virus enter the body, immune cells called lymphocytes respond by producing antibodies.These antibodies fight the invader known as an antigen and protect against further infection.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 27th Jul, 2015, 08:09: AM
- what is yeast
- Name 2 industries where yeast is used?
- what are the benefits from microorganisms?
- what is microorganisms
- differentiate between vaccines and antibiotics
- Can vaccines be designed against all groups of microorganisms?
- what is fermentation? how does it serve the industry?
- who discover fermentation
- paniccilin is made from
- what is the role of microorganism in agriculture
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number