who discover fermentation
Asked by deeptisaini272008 | 4th Jul, 2021, 09:51: AM
The process of fermentation was discovered by Louis Pasteur in 1857.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th Jul, 2021, 09:45: AM
- Can vaccines be designed against all groups of microorganisms?
- what is fermentation? how does it serve the industry?
- paniccilin is made from
- what is the role of microorganism in agriculture
- A large variety of bacteria and fungi are known to cause diseases. But some of these are also used to prepare medicines against the various diseases . Can you name a few such medicines ?
- which organism looks like plants but are not autotrophic?
- Why do you think curd is sour to taste ? Why does its sourness increases with time ?
- Which microorganisms look like plants but are not autotrophic?
- what is microganism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number