What is tissue culture in Asexual reproduction?
Asked by arindeep.singh | 27th Aug, 2020, 10:32: AM
PLease click on Tissue Culture to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Aug, 2020, 12:25: PM
- which type of layering is done in jasmine?
- 1.how many life processes occurs in amoeba? 2.bacteria spieces will end if they stop reproducing.how?
- whip like structure ??
- how is grafting asexual reproduction as it involves mixing of 2 species
- spore formation
- what is enzymes
- why grafting does not comes under sexual mode of reproduction ?
- difference between multicellular and unicellular organism in terms of reproduction
- why is vegetative propagation practised for growing some type of plants.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number