what is the valency of Copper?
Asked by nihalcrj2006 | 27th Jan, 2021, 11:37: AM
Copper is a transition element. It shows variable valancy. Its valancies are +1 and +2. When it shows +1 valancy, it is known as Cuperous and when it shows +2 valancy, it is known as Cupric.
Answered by Ravi | 27th Jan, 2021, 12:09: PM
- Why we use copper of charge +2 charge in most of the reactions while there is copper of charge +1 is also there.
- The composition of a substance ________________ during chemical change
- KCLO3 when given heat forms KCL + O2 How does it form
- Why does the sodium sulphate solution and barium chloride solution reacts as white solution.
- Write balanced molecular equation of Calcium + water ➡ calcium hydroxide + hydrogen
- What are double displacement reactions
- the white and anhydrous salt that become green upon addition to water is ---
- Explain what happens when A mixture of hydrogen and nitrogen is passed over heated iron catalyst A mixture of carbon monoxide and sulphur vapours are passed in a hot tube Carbon monoxide reacts with chlorine in presence of sunlight and platinum
- How to remember the colours of the reactant and product in chemical reactions.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number