The composition of a substance ________________ during chemical change
Asked by sp_colney | 1st Aug, 2020, 04:14: PM
The composition of a substance changes during a chemical change.
Answered by Ravi | 1st Aug, 2020, 06:14: PM
- what is the valency of Copper?
- Why we use copper of charge +2 charge in most of the reactions while there is copper of charge +1 is also there.
- KCLO3 when given heat forms KCL + O2 How does it form
- Why does the sodium sulphate solution and barium chloride solution reacts as white solution.
- Write balanced molecular equation of Calcium + water ➡ calcium hydroxide + hydrogen
- What are double displacement reactions
- the white and anhydrous salt that become green upon addition to water is ---
- Explain what happens when A mixture of hydrogen and nitrogen is passed over heated iron catalyst A mixture of carbon monoxide and sulphur vapours are passed in a hot tube Carbon monoxide reacts with chlorine in presence of sunlight and platinum
- How to remember the colours of the reactant and product in chemical reactions.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number