what is the product of photosynthesis
Asked by kmdhavalikar | 24th Sep, 2020, 04:33: PM
Products of photosynthesis are glucose (sugar), water and oxygen.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th Sep, 2020, 11:20: AM
- what is meaning of luck?
- what is science ??
- Why do we write 12 H2O instead of 6 H2O in the reactant's side in photosynthesis even if it is already balanced ?
- what is chemoautotrophic nutrition?
- define legnin
- What is Autotrophic Nutrition
- Why do plants need nitrogen?
- cross section of leaf
- label them
- Why is the leaf boiled in water for few minutes in activity 6.1 class 10?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number