what is the names of bone cells
Asked by rai396098 | 29th Jun, 2021, 07:56: PM
Bone is a mineralized connective tissue that exhibits four types of cells: osteoblasts, bone lining cells, osteocytes, and osteoclasts.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Jun, 2021, 11:30: AM
- difference between ileum and ilium
- Why human body is smaller to compare with aquatics animals
- how many bones does a adult male lion have
- EXPLAIN AXIAL AND APENDICULAR SKELETON..
- how many bones are there in human body?
- How are limbs formed?
- Picture study of bone
- Humerus of the upper arm is the longest bone. True or false
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number